Scripta Insights, Inc. (“Scripta,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us or our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Scripta or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Note, Scripta is not a medical group. Your Provider is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Scripta. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website, and you must promptly exit our Website.
For California residents, please review our Scripta Privacy Notice for California Residents. If you are a California resident and do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website, and you must promptly exit our Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information received from a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
Our Website are not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must submit information about you on your behalf. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 572-7478.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such your name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, date of birth, company ID/account numbers, the last four digits of your Social Security numbers, licensure numbers, your medical history, and health information (“Personal Data”); or,
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location data, usage data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, location data, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and the Providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, using our services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
You also may provide information to be transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Messages”). Your User Messages are transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide our services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to register and service your online account, including to validate your identity;
- to provide you with information and services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with notices about your Scripta account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Scripta about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Scripta, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your account password by logging into our Website and visit the Personal Information section of our Website, as applicable. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. .
8. Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, or in your operating system.
10. Electronic Communications
When you use the Website or our services, or send e-mails, messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing. Scripta may contact you by telephone, mail, or email to verify your Scripta account information. Scripta may request further information from you and you agree to provide such further information to ensure that you have not fraudulently created your Scripta account. If you do not promptly provide this information in the manner requested, we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, or deny your access to and use of the Site and the Services until you provide the information to us as requested.
By providing your mobile number, you are agreeing to be contacted by or on behalf of Scripta at the mobile number you have provided, including calls and text messages, to receive informational, or services related (e.g., progress tracking, reminders, etc.) and communications relating to the Site and Services. Message and data rates may apply. To stop receiving text messages text the word STOP. We may confirm your opt out by text message. If you subscribe to multiple types of text messages from us, we may unsubscribe you from the service that most recently sent you a message or respond to your STOP message by texting you a request to identify services you wish to stop. Please note, that by withdrawing your consent, some Website features and certain services may no longer be available to you. Keep in mind that if you stop receiving text messages from us you may not receive important and helpful information and reminders about your Services.
12. Contact Information